Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January updates

I'm going to try to put things on here so Kalinda can see them (since she doesn't see everything on facebook). I have trouble remembering to post on both places!

Here is my last couple of family things from facebook:
 Got my hair cut!
 Unloading the wood-burning boiler furnace - now to get the slab poured and get it hooked up! As a tree-trimmer, Jeff is used to going up in buckets! :-)
I took one of Gayle's recipes and changed it a bit (hers called for chicken, I used hamburger - hers called for flour tortillas, I used corn). It was really good!
1 lb Hamburger, chopped green onions, 1 can cream of mushroom, 1 can cream of celery, 1 can rotel, 1 can onion/garlic diced tomatoes, torn up pieces of corn tortillas - mix it all in a baking dish and cover with 8 oz cheddar cheese (Jim would like it with pepper jack) - baked for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. (Once on my plate I topped it with guacamole dip ...) Yummy!

No comments: