Saturday, June 16, 2012

Okay! Here is what I've  been working on in the evenings. Jerry Baker (master gardner) says not to water till after 7pm, so that's when I usually go out and do chores and water the garden, pick peas and now squash.

  
 The peaches are ready to do something with, tho they aren't very big ... but they do taste yummy!
We are going to be overloaded with spaghetti squash!

Oh, by the way, do you know if this is poison ivy? It looks like some pictures I looked up.  I cut some weeds down a few days ago by the mailbox, and now I'm all broke out :-(
I definitely would NOT grow this on purpose! I've never had it before, and assumed I was not allergic - but I watched a video where it says you can become allergic without notice. If it had given me notice I would have worn something long-sleeved and gloves!

No comments: