Oh, we had puppies on Labor Day - Bet Piper didnt' think the holiday was much fun for HER part of the labor!! Five girls and one boy ... (as of now, one little girl is really working hard to survive, but the other five are almost doubled in size) - This was the day they were three days old, and if you see a little white on them, it's 'cuz I just finished docking their tails and had to use flour as a blood clotter!
Three Days Old (9/10/09):

16 Days old (9/23/09):

I did lose the little girl :-( I had even been taking her to work with me, and the gals there named her Penny (I do, after all, work at a bank!) They were as sad as I was when we lost her.
I did lose the little girl :-( I had even been taking her to work with me, and the gals there named her Penny (I do, after all, work at a bank!) They were as sad as I was when we lost her.
No comments:
Post a Comment